2nd Call for Proposals - Accelerating inclusive green growth through agri-based digital innovation in West Africa (AGriDI)
Purpose of the call
To strengthen innovation systems and foster adoption of agribased digital technologies in West Africa.
Benin, Burkina Faso, Cabo Verde, Côte d'Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, and Togo.
Universities, research institutes, legally incorporated small and medium enterprises and farmer cooperatives, innovation support organisations (i.e tech hubs, innovation labs, university technology transfer offices), Government ministries, departments, and agencies responsible for Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) and Science, Technology, and Innovation (STI), Community Based Organisations (CBOs), Civil Society groups and related entities in the eligible countries.
- Grants for co-development and adaptation of digital innovative solutions to enhance agricultural productivity.
- Grants for digital innovative solutions to establish market linkages for farmers’ produce.
- Grants for development of policies to support digital innovation.
- Grant budget per project: EUR 150,000 - 300,000
- Period of grant: Up to 15 months from date of award
- Submission deadline: May 31, 2023
- Expected date of publication of award decision: June 30, 2023
A virtual webinar session will be conducted on May 15th 2023 @10:00 GMT to provide clarifications on this call. Click here to register in advance. Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email with specific information that enables you to join the meeting.
We do not have French translation for this call.